The WWE wanted to move forward and it seems as though the company will eat the mare problems that exist from this year and try to change everything with a new look, a new mantra and the hope that older rivalries and in ring hatred can turn to gold again.
Finally, we are passed that repulsive time in WWE between SummerSlam and the Rumble. It is rather comical that people really thought this "Best for Business" storyline had potential to emit electricity into WWE's worst time period of the year.
After a surprisingly decent Survivor Series, last night’s WWE RAW was a mixed-bag of mediocrity. Some of it worked. Some of it didn’t. Still, at least El Torrito wasn’t featured heavily – or maybe I Just fell asleep during that portion of the show.
Do you like tag-team wrestling? What about WWE’s new odd-couple tag-team division? Michael Cole calls it the “best it’s...
- Embedded below, John Cena and his fellow Superstars and Divas get a hands on experience with a small arms training and going inside a Stryker:
- Goldust hyped his upcoming appearance at Steiner Sports, writing on Twitter, “Saturday Dec. 28th, 11:00-1:00 come see #TheBrotherhood and @AliciaFoxy at @SteinerSports ! Be there! Merry Christmas”
- The season finale of WWE Total...
WWE Divas champion AJ Lee supposedly got into a bit of trouble recently when she took exception to NBC reporter Michelle Beadle speaking to CM Punk. The “controversy” took place during WWE’s Tribute to the Troops.
- WWE Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston recently spoke with Chad Dukes of ChadDukesWrestlingShow.com and mentioned there has been talk of Batista returning. Here are some highlights:
“He’s been very helpful over the past few years, even before I got called up. Just giving me advice, he opened up the weight room to me. I live about 15 minutes away from his gym...
The next 12 months of the WWE will be more about John Cena possibly changing some of his ideals to fight he very company that helped to make him the superstar and millionaire he is today.
– John Cena was said to be ok following the final bump during last night’s WWE TLC match.
– Some people through Comcast Cable had issues ordering the TLC PPV last night.
– WWE returns to Houston, TX on March 18th for a SmackDown taping. The pre-sale begins today and the code is HOUSTON.
– The Survivor Series DVD will be released on December 24th.
- Regarding John Cena taking the hard bump into the table at the end of last night's WWE TLC main event, he must be fine as there's been no talk of Cena suffering any real injury in the match.
- NOLA.com has a new article up with Titus O'Neil to promote the post-WrestleMania XXX RAW next year. Titus talked about the chemistry he has with partner Darren Young:
- Whatever the plans are for Randy Orton vs. John Cena at Sunday’s TLC pay-per-view, word is that everything has been set in stone for over a week and officials haven’t changed their mind on any of the finish since.
- WWE is currently looking at names for the 2014 Royal Rumble who aren’t on the active roster, including a few people who will be making returns and a few potential...